Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

More questions

I'm back and still haven't made up my mind if I want to buy this game. I haven't had a chance to download the demo because it takes me about 2 hours. I just have a few questions. For one can you capture troops, and can your troops be captured? CAn you capture vehicles? Also can you garrison troops inside biuldings? On last question....do you get to control jeeps or personnel carriers? sorry for all the questions.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

You can do all of those things. It is the 1st computer wargame that seems to accurately simulate platoon level combat correctly, and gets the action right too.

Buy it, or you will be a loser.

The good Captain meant to say "Yes, you can do all those things but..." Capture vehicles. Can't be done. You gotta kill em. Abandoned vehicles also cannot be remanned unless you're playing an operation (several scenario's strung together in a cohesive plan of action). Then any AFV that is not knocked out has a chance of reappearing in later turns within the operation. I don't know about the liklihood of your puchase decision turning you into a pariah of society, but you WILL be sorry if you don't. If you are interested in this genre at all (as you appear to be just by asking the questions), then you owe it to yourself to puchase this game. Or you could answer all of your own questions by downloading the demo and playing it. Then you wouldn't have to ask the question as to whether or not you should purchase it. You'll just KNOW!!! wink.gif

Bigmac out!

------------------

All CM All the time!

Check out the Dogs of War CM Players Community