panther A

Need help with panther A download, everything I have downloaded grass,tiger mods and most of the armor I have had no trouble with, downloaded fernando Bull Panther A options into my bmp file but I cannot overwrite the battered Panther A file I had downloaded earlier. Where else can I find Panther A Mods

Thank You

Willycube

I don't have the mod myself. Have you opened the zip file? If any of the bmp's have a,b or c (or anything other than number.bmp) you will need to renumber them(eg remove the a, b c) then install over the originals.

Guest Martin Cracauer

While we are at VA mods, is there any place where I can still download Tiger's "Black Panther"? Saw the old discussion thread, but it had broken links.

Ah, Apache *did* take my mod installing advice. wink.giftongue.gif

Yes, like I have said before, it is a GOOD idea to unzip a mod zip into its own folder first and take a look at what's in there, because if it contains other zips or bmps with exentions then you need to do some renaming. ie. find which version you want to use of a specific file and rename the file-removing the added extension.

However if you use any of Marco's Full packs, or Fernando's Halftracks, you leave the extensions on and use the batch files to rename the files automatically.

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Maximus, I was well aware of the need to examine zip files before you gave your 'two penny worth', thankyou very much. I actually get paid for using them, do you?? smile.gif

I even take it one stage further by stripping out all jpg's and readme.txt's to another folder and sometimes even re-bundle files into other zips which I then place in the mod file, I find it helps keeps the numbers down and the titles are more meaningful to me.

[This message has been edited by Apache (edited 03-28-2001).]