SECOND orders plotter gets unfair advantage?

Maybe this has been hashed over and I missed it, but I'm realizing that when I get my opponent's orders via email, his troops often look different than they did at the end of the last replay. Troops that were last seen moving, for example, may have stopped to take a knee. Or have hit the deck. Tanks that were buttoned are now unbuttoned. Etc.

I haven't taken the time to test this, but how scary would it be to have hidden troops that you are now giving firing orders to, and your opponent suddenly sees them, BEFORE plotting his next move, because they have popped up out of their previous positions?

Anyone else notice this issue? Is it on the tweak list for CM2?

Originally posted by Binkie:

...when I get my opponent's orders via email, his troops often look different than they did at the end of the last replay. Troops that were last seen moving, for example, may have stopped to take a knee. Or have hit the deck. Tanks that were buttoned are now unbuttoned. Etc....

True, it's a bit annoying but not very important and is equal for both... Ok, in the case of redirecting Art. fire can be important...

I haven't taken the time to test this, but how scary would it be to have hidden troops that you are now giving firing orders to, and your opponent suddenly sees them, BEFORE plotting his next move, because they have popped up out of their previous positions?

This doesn't happen... If your adversary doesn't see your troops, then he will ses no difference in his orders turn

[This message has been edited by Tanaka (edited 03-04-2001).]