Combat Vision is back!

Hi there.

thought i'd let you all know myself and Freelancal are back up and running with Combat Vision, the CM movie effort!

He's been busy with making lots of money and i've been busy with slacking, but we're both back into it now.

First on the agenda is to complete 'Gott Mit Uns' startd in the beta days. So it will look a bit funny to those of you usd to CM these days. But bugger you all, we're doing what we want.

After that we will probably make an introduction to the CMMC! Yes, complete with arrows sweeping across maps and coverage of all the important events leading up to CMMC +1. Good stuff eh?

You can check out the site here.

http://combatvision.panzershark.com

I've contacted Panzershark and shoul dhave all my login and so on details back soonish (lost 'em when HD went down), so some updates should follow shortly.

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Guest Mirage2k

Will you stop bothering me about it now?

Heck no! Now that we know you're working on it, you can expect 'round-the-clock emails to urge you on, like so many metaphorical whips. Work! Work! Work! Work! Come on, now! No time to send off that PBEM turn! Let's move it! wink.gif

-Andrew

------------------

"No, it's not that kind of relationship. We're just friends. We are together all the time, but I never touch her porcelain skin, her soft, red lips, like rose petals from the emperor's bathwater! Bathwater, I tell you, bathwateeeeeeer!"

[This message has been edited by Mirage2k (edited 03-04-2001).]

I warn you all, the next one is 'old skool' as they say, since it has the moonwalking infantry and all that. Nevermind, you'll get used to it smile.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

I'm looking for some American voice actors, and another German one.

You need to be able to record yourself going 'Aieee run away!'

and stuff like that. The Germans need to be stoic.

ta muchly.

And anyone who can do a british, 1940's sounding news presenter CONTACT ME RIGHT NOW

PeterNZ

------------------