Points Allocation in CM1.1 tabulated

If anybody is interested, I have CM v1.1 QB Points Allocation of the different battle types vs each of ME, Armor, Infantry and Mechanized tabulated in MSExcel97 format (zipped = 5KB).

Very helpful for PBEM if you want to quickly scan each pool's allocation points for the Battle Type you have in mind for you opponent.

If interested, e-mail me and I will oblige.

Regards,

Charl Theron

BTW BTS, thanks for putting forward your reasoning for the point allocation change in CM1.1 - It is this support/response that will make CM2 even a bigger success. Keep up the excellent work.

-- Charles and Steve, your Pinotage due to arrive in March.

Posted by Goodwood: What are the game differences between assault and attack, other than a points % increase from attack to assault. (please don't say read the manual I have several times.) and I understand the difference, in real life as well. Are the flag set differently, or is just to create a greater chance for the attacker to win, becayse of the point difference. Are there more subtle differences, in the game pattern I have manage grasp, or really just a name change for attack. I guess what I am saying there isn't much difference, between the two.

Hi goodwood,

Slightly off topic, but I will forward you the Excel97 CM1.1 Points Allocation spreadsheet vs. different Battle types if you need it.

Regards,

Charl Theron