Looking for a type of CMBB scenario...

First off,i suck at using the editor,and its impossible to get a good map/battle from a QB.That being said,i have an itch that needs scratching.I am looking for a scenario(historical/semi/fictional,i dont care)that is essentially a small infantry only defense in a town vs. a russian armored horde,that is supported by a small amount of russian infantry.

Kinnda like a ridiculous amount of armor and a very small amount(two platoons,or a company)of something like Finnish Sisi(?) troops.Just enough support weapons to strip the armor of its infantry as it approaches the town.The approach to the town is the key.Then it would be infantry vs armor in the town.Does this make sense?

If there is one out there,i couldnt find it.At this point it is like looking for a needle in a hay stack when searching through the depot.If someone knows of a scenario like this,please let me know.If there isnt one,you designers should be ashamed tongue.gif:D Just kidding,but if there isnt one,does anyone agree that it sounds like it would make for a good battle?I'd be willing to help someone playtest it and everything! *nudge* *nudge* and ;);)

Edit to add:

It doesnt have to be Finnish troops,German pioneers would do fine.I was also hoping to play it vs. the russian AI.

[ January 19, 2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by GJK:

Give Assault, Guns Forward! a try. I think it's pretty close to what you're looking for. I had a blast playtesting this one, I was down to just a couple of men trying to hold the town, which I did. I'd give the AI a bonus and let the author (Patrocles) know if you found it just a bit unbalanced or if I just got lucky defending.

Thank You GJK!!If it even comes close to what im looking for it will be great!

Happy to see your website is flourishing!