MOD REQUEST: Less "White" snow roads..

Does anyone else think that the snow roads are far too white? Has anyone made a mod that "darkens up" the roads..I've been designing a new "Mini-Op" set in the snow and it just looks awful. Doesn't square at all with photos I've seen of the terrain.

F

I do not know whther there is seperate image file associated with light/med snow vs. heavy snow. While I am content with the way things are, if there was a seperate BMP file associated with light/heavy snows, then I would like to see a little more definition in the snowy roads, especially under certain conditions.

For example, it would be nice if roads in light/med snow conditions could have darker areas in the tire ruts representing slush and mud while roads in heavy snow could remain as they are.

On the other hand, I imagine under a heavy snow, roads would be apt to disappear altogether.

Lastly, I want to publicly commend FRANKO and MANX for giving me great new scenarios. I am new to Combat-missions.net but the scenarios I have seen there (especially FRANKOs)are well thought out and well referenced.

Kudos.