how do you play a PBEM game?

i was curious, what is involved in playing a PBEM game, i just ordered the game yesterday, so i don't have it yet, im expecting it to arrive tommorrow or the next day. and i was curious to find out how you go about playing a PBEM game, as in, what do you do to get one going with someone else?

thanks

You should both download the demo and play each other in PBEM...

It's pretty easy--you put in all your orders just like in a local game, but then when you press "GO" CM generates a text file (encrypted) that you email to the other person. You alternate between just putting in orders, just watching a movie (and then returning it to your opponent to watch) and watching a movie followed by putting in orders. The sequence is set up so that players can't see the results of their actions and do a do-over.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

should be in the readme, but it gets created in the PBEM folder. When you go to load an email (in the join multiplayer game) you get a file dialog so you can open a game file that's anywhere.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)