HSG is looking for Scenario Designers and Playtesters!!!!

If you think you would be interested in being associated with a CM design group come and take a look at us.

Our name is Historical Design Group. We only do historical scenarios as the name implies. Currently we have members in 4 countries. The group started in September and is gaining new members every month.

We support each other through research, scenario developement and playtesting. The group also supports The Proving Grounds playtest site and The Scenario Depot archive site. Our group of designers has more than 70 scenarios, both battles and operations, to their credit. We work hard at putting out the best scenarios that we can for the entire CM system. We support all the titles...CMBO-CMBB-CMAK.

You produce scenarios or playtest at your own pace and with what appeals to you. You make scenarios when you get to them. You playtest what appeals to you. If you have always wanted a say in how scenarios turn out or have scenarios that you want others opinions on then come talk to us.

Send me an email at sroclo@hotmail.com and put HSG for the subject. That way my junk won't catch you.

Have a Happy New Year and I hope to hear from you soon.

Panther Commander...aka...Mad Russian