Mod uniforms for Heer & SS troops?

Could someone tell me the BMP numbers for the Heer & SS troops? I am trying something and cannot find them. I know that they are the 5000's but I need the exact numbers for these two. I would really appreciate it.

Requested BMP numbers as follows:

5015 - German Helmet

5016 - Heer Tunic front/back

5017 - Heer Arm

5018 - Heer Pants

5019 - Heer Tunic side

5061 - Gerbirgsjager Arm

5026 - SS Tunic front/back

5027 - SS Arm

5028 - SS Pants

5029 - SS Tunic side

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Thanks a ton Maximus !!!!!! Man, I have a lot to learn. Where you been lately? I kind of missed you. Again, I really appreciate it man! ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went on vacation. Go to the General Forum and read all about it. I think you might be able to find the thread.

Maximus, I just noticed something. I asked for just the SS & Heer BMP #'s yet you listed the #5061 as belonging to the Gerbirgsjager arm. Am I to assume that that is a shared BMP with #5017? Please don't tell me yes, but I'm afraid I already know the answer. Rats! I was trying to have a different colored uniform for all the different branches. Kind of kills that doesn't it? :(

Maximus, I just noticed something. I asked for just the SS & Heer BMP #'s yet you listed the #5061 as belonging to the Gerbirgsjager arm. Am I to assume that that is a shared BMP with #5017? Please don't tell me yes, but I'm afraid I already know the answer. Rats! I was trying to have a different colored uniform for all the different branches. Kind of kills that doesn't it? :(