did that article about mod authoring get published yet?

did that article about mod authoring get published yet?

i remember someone was writing about the mod authors out there for a game magazine. was it published yet?

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Madmatt

DOH! I was supposed to give some of my thoughts on the mod scene and I totally forgot.

If whoever was writing that still wants me to write something then PLEASE let me know as I totally forgot about it!

Madmatt

The drafted article is done, folks, but hasn't published yet at the requesting site (www.cdmag.com). I finished it about two weeks ago, but for all I know, it's still in editing review. I'll give Bob Mayer an e-mail soon to see what's up.

In regards to CMHQ and your role with it, Madmatt, I can e-mail later the article portion that covers CMHQ if you'd like. If you do want to add anything, I can then forward it over to Bob. (I am planning to request if one or two pictures can be "swapped" anyway.) When I was writing on CMHQ, Fionn Kelly was gracious enough to proofread & edit for me. He was emphatic that your website design talents be commended! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Spook (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Mayer:

Hey Spook, the article is in editing now. I sent some questions to you on Friday, so as soon as we can get that worked out we'll be ready to go. Definitely there's time to add more stuff or make changes if you like.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm. I guess the cyberspace ate your e-mail, Bob, because I didn't get anything this last Friday. Can you please re-send?

To Bob Mayer:

It seems the e-mail connection between us is broken. I've sent Mark Sterner an e-mail to let you know (if he can get through to you instead). If necessary, you can send comments to either Mark or Glenn Saunders (via cdmag) and either of those guys should be willing to forward for you.