Mapping errors in Normandy conversion

I installed the 'Normandy total terrain conversion' which looks the least to say awesome..BUT there seem to be some unpretty mapping errors in the three designs. Am I the only one who encountered this problem or is it a common fact? I fixed it by installing a three modification that fits the beautifull scenery in the Normandy mod, but it would be nice to see the original threes 'n bases in it.

The Desert Fox convesrion seems to have the same problem in its roads mapping.

Carry on soldiers.

Jens aka Rat

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: Rat ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rat:

I fixed it by installing a three modification that fits the beautifull scenery in the Normandy mod, but it would be nice to see the original threes 'n bases in it.

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: Rat ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Am I missing the context or did you mean to say twee's?

I still don't understand what you mean. What mapping errors in the trees? You mean that some of the tall pines aren't tall pines anymore? If so, then that's not a problem. Magua intentially made the tall pines files into something different.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rat:

Nope , not that the tree images changed but that the mapping is wrong, there are a lot of pink/purple' dots in it that shouldnt be in it at all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh OK, you mean the transparency masking. Yeah there were a few of those, however, those are easily fixed. Just open up the infected file in your paint program and select the "color replacement tool" if you have one and select the bad color and then select pure pink R=255, G=0, B=255. Then paint across the infected area.