Random troop quality setting in QB?

Sorry if this has been addressed before -- I couldn't find it in the manual or in a forum search... If you select the "Random" choice for troop quality/experience level when generating a Quick Battle, does that mean both sides will get random BUT EQUAL overall quality, or could you end up with one side of all crack troops and the other of conscripts? And if the latter is possible, would the conscript side get more units to make up for the difference?

Thanks!

Thanks, folks. Unfortunately, sounds like it's best to pick a certain level instead of using random. My buddy and I would probably use random for *every* setting if it were there, but we do like to keep the odds balanced.

Hey Olle,

Thanks for the post. You have shown me that there are differing opinions out there about how balanced the point system keeps things. I guess that means I really should just try a bunch of QBs with the Random setting and see what I prefer. At least I have learned from this thread that CMBO will *try* to keep the odds balanced.