Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Now you should do an article on it!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Speed is your friend with this tank. When out hunting enemy tanks, the crom is like a Sherman, only even more so. It's armor is lighter than the sherms, and has absolutley no chance at all of shrugging off AT rounds. However, you are faster than the sherman and practically any tanks you will be fighting against, so use this to your advantage, flanking your opponents and dashing between cover.

For infantry support, the 95mm cromwells are excellent tanks. Try not to tangle with enemy armor in this one; the hollowcharge rounds have good armor penetration, but you don't get many of them. The 75mm cromwells are also good, but suffer from a limited ammo load. On the other hand, they are cheaper than the 75mm shermans, so they may be a better choice for infantry support in a short battle.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Looks like Gustav already has!. smile.gif

This is a new Mod to d/l...not the Unit Tactics "questionaire". biggrin.gif

But, i will cover this tank next and use your summary of this AFV 109 Gustav.

BTW - I posted a new Unit Tactics thread on Friday, covering the M7 Priest. I could do with a few more comments about that one.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - Resources For Combat Mission

Well, I saw the saw the title, and figured you were doing another unit tactics article. I already commented on the Priest, one of my favorite AFVs.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska