New Pershing Tank by Tiger

Can anybody tell me if the Pershing tank mod by Tiger on CM Outpost is new! If you go to Tiger's list of mods and find the above item it states "New" on it. Is that new as in now or new as in months ago? Please somebody that knows let me know. Whoever answers ( correctly ) gets on my good guy list unlike some of you out there that are not. You know who you are. :D

Thanks Panzer. You are now on my good guy list. I know this fact will probably make your day. Sorry no money involved. I guess they should change the word "new" to "old" on CM Outpost then. smile.gif

Guest ckoharik

Ooooo! I'm a good guy! Suhweeet! Actually, they could leave "new" on it. It's all about perspective. "Old" could be thought of as the original textures while "new" would be anything after that or just the latest mod. :D

Yeah I knew you would be happy to get on the list. Actually there's only 5 of you so far so you are in an elite group (if you call 5 people a group). Anyway, I still think they should date the mods or something. With so many mods out there it could get confusing - like it's not already. ;)