German Panther changed to M1A wit 1.10 ?

Hello,

I just played 'walk in paris' and got most

(about 10!) of my tanks destroyed by the

panther in the center of the park.

Well, but each time my men hit him (tanks and/or bazooka) it does ALWAYS give me a 'no serious damage' or '..ricochet..'

Is it realistic? One Panther (veteran) against many allied tanks (even some veterans) and ALL allied one get crushed, but the Panther survived the slugfest?

I did never get this with 1.05 .. maybe I miss something?

Sounds like a classic case of SHS (Stuff Happens Syndrome). You didn't mention what range or angle you were engaging the Panther from.

Also, some of the angrier grogs will fly off the handle and stick pins in dolls of you for posting scenario "spoilers" without a warning... biggrin.gif

------------------

Massada Lo Tipol Shenit

***Contains some spoiler info about 'A Walk In Paris' Scen.

Are you saying that your Shermans could not get a penertration on the frontal armor of the Panther? GOTTA BE A BUG!

Try waiting for the reinforcements and shoot at their behinds and/or shoot at the Panthers from the side at close range with bazookas (dont expect a frontal penertration).

[This message has been edited by chasd (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chasd:

Are you saying that your Shermans could not get a penertration on the frontal armor of the Panther? GOTTA BE A BUG!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did attack him from all side, about 150m-300m away

I do not think its a bug, maybe a bad seed for the random-generator in this case

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Try waiting for the reinforcements and shoot at their behinds and/or shoot at the Panthers from the side at close range with bazookas (dont expect a frontal penertration).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I am not that stupid

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Forever Babra:

Sounds like a classic case of SHS (Stuff Happens Syndrome).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok .. maybe I crush those hotels from behind through the buildings and paris would get a new facelifting smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You didn't mention what range or angle you were engaging the Panther from.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok .. I was to shocked by the disaster, I tried variuos distances and angles

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Also, some of the angrier grogs will fly off the handle and stick pins in dolls of you for posting scenario "spoilers" without a warning... biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that questions like mine are often flamed here ... but wtf give it a try smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I did attack him from all side, about 150m-300m away<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After some testing, at 300m a Stuart can easily kill a Panther from the side, and im willing to bet a well placed stone can kill it from behind.

So im wagering it was one of those unlucky draws. So better luck next time.