Well I guess I am as about as healthy as I am ever gonna get! Monday CMHQ UPDATE!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Still feel like left over poo but am better enough to give you ungrateful lot another unexpected CMHQ Update.

This one has Mods, POTDs and a nice Scenario Pack surprise along for the ride.

Enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Napoleon1944

I am sick too. I must be sick, since I don't even feel like playing CM.

------------------

The only enemy I fear is nature.

-Napoleon

Speaking of being sick, I had a hellava night last night. I started getting chills and coughing my head off yesterday afternoon. We went out to eat at 19:00. Got back home, at 20:30. Took my Temp: 101.8 on thermometer that usually registers me at 97.2. Took some Tylenol. Went straight to bed. Chills went away about an hour or so later. Spent the rest of the night burning up, sweating a bit (I don't do that much since the spinal cord injury). Topped out at about 103. Finally cooled down sometime late morning (before 06:00) and woke up feeling great.

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

That is one awesome POTD. Madmatt, even if you didn't update anything else, it would be worth it just for that picture.

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, Classic threads, and more!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.