Vehicle Morale

They can be "shocked" and not do anything aggressive if they lose a guy, and they also don't perform as well after they recover from the shock, but I don't think they suffer from morale states the same as infantry.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

While you never see a morale state message on a CM vehicle other than "shocked", I suppose you could consider some of their behaviors as analgous to temporary panic. For instance, when a Sherman sees a Panther facing it, the Sherman slams into reverse and pops smoke smile.gif

But otherwise, nothing. HQ units don't seem to have any effect on them, either.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

When the crew abandons it's AFV, it is also a failed morale check. On occasions the crew continues to fight in it's AFV even after a penetrating hit even when taking a casualty and sometimes they abandon it just after taking a gun damage, internal flaking, immobilization without any losses. From my experience with the game, Sherman crews ( driving a vehicle with the " burns easily " tm ) are very prone to head to the next Bistro.

------------------

Veni, Vedi, Schuggi