General Forum Type Question

With the approach of CM2..at least getting into those months where people really want to see some CM2 posts, will a specific CM2 board be created?

Personally I don't want to rummage through a ton of CM1 posts to find CM2 stuff, and vice versa, I don't want to rummage through CM2 stuff once it's released (or at least some info / screenshots / etc.) to find CM1 stuff.

Just a question

Keith

------------------

Operation CultureK

Check it out today for Great Combat Mission Content!

Originally posted by medlinke:

With the approach of CM2..at least getting into those months where people really want to see some CM2 posts, will a specific CM2 board be created?

Personally I don't want to rummage through a ton of CM1 posts to find CM2 stuff, and vice versa, I don't want to rummage through CM2 stuff once it's released (or at least some info / screenshots / etc.) to find CM1 stuff.

A lot of CMBO stuff will apply directly to CM2, though since many, if not most players of CM2 will also be experienced at CMBO, it may justify a separate forum. There-- I gave you arguments both ways in a single sentence.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)