Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

magua's complete terrian set

hi, ive some searching and i cant seem to find the entire set of magua's excellent terrian set, it seems combat-missions.com has taken down the file for some reason.

if someone could give me a link to the complete set, basically i need files 1, 2, and 5.

any help is dearly appreciated.

Dear Stic.man,

Help is at hand :cool: The magua Normandy set can be found at: http://combat-missions.net/mods/magua/normandy.asp This also gives a link to the CM outpost site which also caters for magua.

I have only recently installed the magua set, and can only comment that it fully lives up to the hype: truely a must have mod. I also have Panzertruppens buildings (Combat Mission's 3rd party mods)which have a far more Germanic look - I swop between these and the magua buildings, depending on the scenario played.

One final thing: The installation instructions for the Magua set specify that it should be installed over the original BTS bmp files. This would have necessitated re-installing all the (numerous) other mods that I had up and running, and it looked altogether too much like hard work. Being lazy I took a chance and simply installed the subdued Magua graphics over the subdued set that I already had on, and it worked perfectly :D:D:D

ENJOY

Richard.