[OT] La Panzer-Lehr-Division, Edition Heimdal, 1995, ISBN: 2840480816

Gentlemen,

"Album Historique, Jean-Claude Perrigault, La Panzer-Lehr-Division, Edition Heimdal, 1995, ISBN: 2840480816"

I've been long searching for this out of print book now, but unfortunately wasn´t able to locate a bookstore that still sells this book, even searching per internet hasn´t been successful yet.

If somebody might have any idea where I can look for it, or might even be able to point me to a bookseller where I still can order this title, I would really appreciate it.

Likewise, if somebody is willing to sell his used copy (acceptable conditions!), please contact me via email.

Out of personal reasons I am very interested in this book and would highly appreciate any help you might be able to offer to help me finding a copy.

best regards

Helge

Dear Gentlemen,

I would like to inform you that I finally was able to locate a copy of "Album Historique, Jean-Claude Perrigault, La Panzer-Lehr-Division, Edition Heimdal, 1995, ISBN: 2840480816"from a private seller.

A search for the aforementioned book is no more necessary.

I thank you for your help.

Best regards

Helge