Using Crocodile's Flame?

Okay,

I've got a Crocodile. I feel like roasting some volksturm. How do I order the Crocodile to target the enemy AND use it's flamethrower? (Sometimes high explosives or bullets just don't seem right.)

Thanks,

Ken

In my experience with Crocs in CM, you don't specifically target the flamethrower. Just get in close to the enemy (within the range of the flamethrower - I forget what it is at the moment), and the croc will usually flame the crunchies on its own. Note that the croc will NOT use its flamethrower if you lose the TC...I found that lesson out the hard way.

------------------

"Oooh, tough crowd. A real bunch of nihilists.

Let them eat chads..." - Lawyer (who else!?)

Guest Rex_Bellator

Hehe - my favourite unit. Just to confirm that if you get your Croc to within 100m of any spotted infantry it should turn the flame on them without prompting. Let 'er rip away because there's plenty more fuel in that trailer.

In my first battle with this beast it took out 9 PzIV's and inflicted 45 infantry casualties single handed. Panzerfausts & 75mm AP shells just bounced off the front - no wonder they were so feared in RL!

------------------

In blossom today

then scattered,

life is so like a delicate flower,

how can one expect the fragrance

to last forever

Vice Admiral Takijiro Ohnishi - Commander Kamikaze Special Attack Force

Try to maneuver it to within 100m (flame range), but also try to stay about 75m away from the target to reduce the possibility of a panzerfaust hit. You can use the main gun against any target in LOS and the flame will still work against targets in range and in arc.

------------------

"Za Rodentia!"