NewDFDR - More Pale Pack#3 Previews

Hey, I like the DAK uniforms also Aussie....And yes it is very satisfying seeing them....Like looking a Toys in a toyshop when your a kid and you haven't got a penny to buy them......Well, hope you get my drift.....Because I don't !!! :confused:

Hey-ho Rupert_2 smile.gif

I wish I could wave the ol' Magik Wand and make it SO! Unfortunately, Club and Logan appear to have had a few hiccups in getting the PP2 conversion pack onto their www.dfdr.net server. Once that milestone is achieved, I suspect PP3 will not be far behind (with plenty more PP's to follow that over the following few months!)

So, regrip the edge of that cliff with your fingernails once more, Rupe and PRAY!!! .......HARDER!!! ;)

Cheers?,

AJ

Why, thx MikeT ;)

Actually, I "only" applied 19.3kg of desert dust, as it is in short supply!! :D

......and while you are here, take a bow yerself for some cunningly devised and eminently playable scenarios that look GREAT in the Pale Pack colors.....(eg: your Aegean and Italian scenarios).

Ahh ........ I see a dusty ol' DAK truck comin' around the bend....... smile.gif looks like it needs a bit of a touch up ..... CYA

AJ

Ah ha :eek: ........ told ya a TRUCK was a'comin..... :D Here's a quick caption contest for yez .. what the hell are the two Krauts in the Ubertrucken SMILING about?? he he!! I reckon they have just spotted a field kitchen at the same time as the wafting odour of SAUERKRAUT reaches their nostrils..... lol

NewDFDR_Hi-Res_AxisTruck_Mod1-or.jpg

PP3 content is coming along nicely ... ;)

AJ

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

But we won't tell everyone that NOBA is short for NO Bloody Answer to AussieJeff's superior battle tactics, eh???

Now,now Jeff. Your troops can't wriggle out of the trap that is closing in...not with that pretty poor propaganda. tongue.gif

:edited for imcompetence - and spelling !

:D

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Noba ]

YEEHAAARRRR!!!!!! :D

Well done Club laddie!! smile.gif

As a token of my admiration for your undying and loyal efforts Mr Club, ye shalt be lumbered with YET ANOTHER PP mod for inclusion in a future PP (I've given up nominating which number!! - "future" will do fine for now)...... namely these wave camo'd Hi-res Allied halftracks ... ;)

NewDFDR_Hi-ResWaveCamoAlliedHalftracks1-or.jpg

I'm sure no-one really wants these anyway ... ;)

AJ