CMMOS Buildings Options - Roads don't change

I grabbed every building mod that is CMMOS compatible, and dumped all the files into my BMP directory.

Now I get a full array of building options in CMMOS. No "ghostbuster" icons.

However, even tho' all the CMMOS comatible mods have the Pavement BMPs included, with proper suffixes (files 674-678), they are not changed when the building mod option is chosen in CMMOS.

Since the Pavement files are included in Magua's Normandy "Buildings" mod, I figured that they would be included when I select his buildings from CMMOS.

What am I missing? Any help appreciated.

Joe Perez

OK, I think I get it. When you set up a CMOS ruleset, you specify EXACTLY which numbered .BMP files will be replaced. The building mod options in CMMOS ruleset 300 (buildings) will only afftect the numbered .bmps for the actual houses.

Is that it? If so, who's got the road ruleset? :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Perez:

OK, I think I get it. When you set up a CMOS ruleset, you specify EXACTLY which numbered .BMP files will be replaced. The building mod options in CMMOS ruleset 300 (buildings) will only afftect the numbered .bmps for the actual houses.

Is that it? If so, who's got the road ruleset? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not really like this : you specify which "BMP set" have to be processed, referring to the .txt files of the "data" folder (Unsure of the folder..I don't have access to the prog here !)

For example the building rulesets refer to "building.txt", in this file there is the list of the buildings BMP. There should be another file with roads bmp list...