King Tiger Bogged Down Every Time!

Guest Big Time Software

OK, I checked with Charles. Some vehicles do in fact have a greater chance of bogging down because they are front heavy. I know the JpzIV is one of those. The way it works now Charles just made an adjustment to the PSI rating so that it is higher.

However, for CM2 we will keep PSI rating to the normal standard (i.e. averaged for the entire vehicle) and display a Special Feature note that such a vehicle is "front heavy". This status, displayed in the Unit Details box, will represent an increased chance of that particular vehicle bogging down.

Steve

uhm you guys are unbelievably cool!

By the way i just wanted to state that I am lucky enough to be participating in the CPX and it is the greatest gaming experience ever. Thanks for providing the inspiration. Hope you guys at BTS check into the CMMC every once and awhile and see what is going on.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

I wonder does the AI take account of how many vehicles had used a road before deciding wether the next heavy vehicle should bog ?. In good weather I had a PZVI bog on an uphill road that had had a fair amount of traffic, including another PZVI. It seems logical but I don't know wether the game is that clever.

Guest Big Time Software

Hussar, no... each vehicle has a random chance, based on current factors, of bogging. No factors outside of its own experience are looked into. "Memory" for such stuff would be practically impossible to program in.

Steve