Comics - Cromwells in the Marshes

Guest Martin Cracauer

Hey, I've began to look at them, and it seems promising. smile.gif

They're quite slow downloading though, and don't fit within the browser window.

Perhaps reduce the size a bit? I guess something like 750 pixels wide would make them fit nicely in a browser window at 800x600 desktop resolution. This would also reduce the filesize and speed up download. smile.gif

Cheers

Olle

Guest claespiper

Nice!

I've got Tigers mods but where do I find Richard Tremblett's marshes? A URL will do nicely :)

Claes

Guest Martin Cracauer

I'm sorry the server is slow for some of you. It's connection is very uneven, fast for some, slow for others.

Regarding the size, of course I tried smaller sizes. Anything below 1024x768 doesn't allow you to regonize the marsh anymore, which pretty much defeats the whole point. The size is 100-200 KB/picture, I hope you can live with that.

The terrain is on ftp://ftp.thegamers.net/pub/combathq/richard/

Martin

please put a link to define what the marsh name is, i had to look it up myself to get the joke smile.gif

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Martin Cracauer

Originally posted by russellmz:

please put a link to define what the marsh name is, i had to look it up myself to get the joke smile.gif

Will do, but be assured that 48 hours after the release of Combat Mission 2 everyone will know where these swamps are :)

Martin