CM OUTPOST - SS Peiper, Kump, LGMB Don't look ->

I knew you would wink.gif

Okay, the usual suspects should push their keyboards out of harm's way, for today we bring you:

- Update of Kitty's King Tiger preview - this is looking as if it's nearly ready

By this stage SS Peiper, Kump and Lord General Mr Bill have stopped reading and are all gone, so, for the rest of you:

- Update of Desert Fox. Desert Rats - preview from Clubfoot and MikeT

Thank you and goodnight.

DG

Oh yeh.. go here....

------------------

CM Outpost

Guest SS Peiper

SS Peiper looks at updated King Tiger; Jaw lands on floor, and a sound comes out that sounds like "I most have, I most have, I most have!!!!"

SS Peiper tries to clean keyboard of drool looks up at Preview and drools all over keyboard again. A vicious circle ensues.

SS Peiper

Oh my gosh! Its ready?!? No? Hey, your giving me a heart attack!

Ah-hah! See, I do read all of the post!

I'm really interested in the desert mod. Got a seperate install off to the side for it and a stack zip disk at work waiting for the download. I love all the updates on the DFDR. Going to be an astonishing release.

Nice work DraGoon. Your a hero, gentleman and a mod pusher. I need my fix. Gimme Kitty KT mod, gimme Kitty KT mod...

Originally posted by SS Peiper:

........SS Peiper tries to clean keyboard of drool looks up at Preview and drools all over keyboard again. A vicious circle ensues.

ROTFL

***DraGoon checks time, notices delay since SS Peiper's post and throws lifebelt, SS Peiper floats to safety.***

All we need now is an LGMB and we've got a full set. biggrin.gif

DG

------------------

CM Outpost