Delivery of CM

OK, I know that this topic has probably been addressed elsewhere but I really want this game and have been waiting for a long time (30 days) since my credit card was billed. I was wondering if I could get feedback from people on the forum who live near me (Colorado) about how long they had to wait. I am trying to be patient and I do understand that this is a small, unique operation but I have had no feedback and was hoping to get some idea of what to expect. The demo is unbelievable and I can't wait to play!

------------------

Gengisjon

Now 30 days is a long wait. I think the average is two weeks or so, but are you sure it is in stock. They keep running out. The thing sells like popcorn, they can't make enough of them. Write to MadMatt with the details and he'll look into it for you I'm sure. And hang in there, you will not be dissappointed.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 03-14-2001).]

Yeah, but write to MadMatt with the details. When you ordered it, how, (credit card, check, what?), and give him the details so they can look into it.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

I live in Alberta, Canada, and my copy just got here yesterday, I had been wondering the same thing. They said 10 days average for orders to Canada. it was 21 days from the day I got confirmation of my order. But I think they mean business days , so my order actually came in 13 business days. Anyway here in Canada, a letter sent from Ontario to Alberta can sometimes arrive within 3 or 4 days, and a letter sent to you within your own city can take over a week. Go figure eh?

So don't worry to much yet. smile.gif