The ugliest mod in the whole game?

I was just downloading some really fine mods thanks to the moddlers and Manx when I noticed the winter Pershing. Now that has got to be the ugliest one out there. I realize it's not often used but when it is doesn't that like make you want to not use it? I wonder if it was the original? My guess would be that it is and explains the appearance but couldn't somebody just even do a quick remake of it? Please. I'm begging here guys. It doesn't have to be real fancy but anything would be a big improvement. Don't make me get on my hands and knees. Pershing users are hurting. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

I was just downloading some really fine mods thanks to the moddlers and Manx when I noticed the winter Pershing. Now that has got to be the ugliest one out there. I realize it's not often used but when it is doesn't that like make you want to not use it? I wonder if it was the original? My guess would be that it is and explains the appearance but couldn't somebody just even do a quick remake of it? Please. I'm begging here guys. It doesn't have to be real fancy but anything would be a big improvement. Don't make me get on my hands and knees. Pershing users are hurting. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-----------------------------------------------------

I second this, while I do not use them that much. If I see that I have a Pershing in a scenario I will quit the scenario and start a different one, because the mods for the Pershing are just plain sh%#. I am don't even like Tigers, although it is better than than the original.

I second this, while I do not use them that much. If I see that I have a Pershing in a scenario I will quit the scenario and start a different one, because the mods for the Pershing are just plain sh%#. I am don't even like Tigers, although it is better than than the original.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| IP: Logged So that makes two of us. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that this mod - well needs some improvements.