Sound contact and spotting - problems, wonders

Scipio

First the wonder - I thought it's not possible to target a sound contact? Case: some tanks moving in through a field. I have three sound contacts and one visual contact. I unhide my AT gun without a special fireorder. The AT gun targets and fires on one of the sounds contacts while it has visual contact to another tank!!!

Problem - I sometimes noticed that I have still a sound-conact-marker, even if I move a unit directly throught it. That's a little bit... and should be changed.

When we are already talk about spotting, I would prefer if I could switch off the generic enemies-last-know-position markers.

And BTW, the wrong identifaction of vehicels is realistic, but IMO it should be better - or just different - modeled. I would prefer to have some kind of generic marker then to see a Tiger? It irritates more then it informates. Then I noticed that vehicels are first identified completly false (my favorite a Tiger? instead of PzIV), and then it's identified exactly as PzIVJ, for example. Well, I have some knowledge about tanks, and I know : this is a PzIV, this is a Tiger, this is a Panther. But I surely don't know, is it a PantherA, G or late G.

So I guess a general identification as Panther would be more realistic.

[And BTW, the wrong identifaction of vehicels is realistic, but IMO it should be better - or just different - modeled. I would prefer to have some kind of generic marker then to see a Tiger? It irritates more then it informates. Then I noticed that vehicels are first identified completly false (my favorite a Tiger? instead of PzIV), and then it's identified exactly as PzIVJ, for example. Well, I have some knowledge about tanks, and I know : this is a PzIV, this is a Tiger, this is a Panther. But I surely don't know, is it a PantherA, G or late G.

So I guess a general identification as Panther would be more realistic.[/QB]