CM Screen Saver?

Guest Ace

I was taking a look at the Ambrosia software site (to see how expensive Snapz Pro was {$40 US} cause I was interested in making movies out of my QBs. They had some screen savers there, so I started to wonder if any of the great mod/splashscreen/wallpaper artists out there had considered doing a CM screen saver (preferably for a Mac biggrin.gif).

Just a thought...

Just did a search... (I guess I should do it before posting...) Seems that it was discussed a while back, with people looking for software to make their own. Guess I'll try it myself, then...

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 03-01-2001).]

dont know any mac screensavers that you can add your own images to...did u try zdnet or cnet? they have free software of varying quality. you'll probably find a customizable saver there.

i found the perfect free screen savver for me in gphotoshow(i think only for pcs).

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Rommel22

Look at my splash screens and Images i did, I think they are quite good!!!

Here is the link to my site where the splash screens are located and the other images I did!!! Check it out! (it's in the "My work" section!)

(the link is in my signiture!!!)

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Guest Rommel22

Thanx ACE,

If you do ahead with this, I want to see the final outcome.

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone