Some sort of a..... ....bug?

Is this some kind of a bug? Ammo for this HT is on the bottom "250" and on the detailed view "0". How can be this possible? And the halftrack cannot fire. So the zero is correct, but why is on the bottom 250?

This picture has been captured on the beggining of scenario "Snowmen", by the way.

2001-9-4-12-31-41-3044.jpg

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: Porajkl ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

That 0 is the ammo for the .50 cal which has significantly less than the .30cal ammo which is shown on the main screen. It's fired before the .30 cal and tends run out rather quickly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so. In case of a Sherman tank that would be true - it has divided ammo in detail screen (I think it's 50 for .50 cal and a lot more for .30). But here in halftrack the ammo is counted together, so the gunner always shoots with both machineguns. 250 is total ammo for both machineguns, no matter which one he uses, so he cannot run out of ammo just for .50. And even if your comment would be right, why I couldn't issue a fire command? The HT was undamaged, the picture was taken on the first turn of a battle.

Thanks for info. I'm using v1.12 of course, but I don't know about the scenario, probably it's older version, because I downloaded it somewhere in the past... I also noticed that there was no AI activity in this ME, no agressiveness (spelling? :confused: )