downloaded hotchkiss mod, but where do i purchase?

i wanted to see what the hotchkiss looked like so i tried to buy it but i didn't know which tank/vehicle it was.

after searching and looking, i found i DO have the bmps for the hotch, it DOES exist in the walk in paris scenario, but WHERE do i BUY it in a quick battle?

i son't see a hotckiss or H-39 or what ever number in the purchase list...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

The Hotchkiss is only available to the German side (I believe it's restricted to the Heer and Waffen SS forces as well), and ONLY IN THE EARLIER MONTHS. It was obsolete/not being used in enough numbers by the time November of '44 came around. I'm sure some other observant person will give you the exact month and reason why it went out of style. smile.gif (But there's your answer)

The time period has to be right. That may be why it isn't showing up, just like why Pershings don't show up if the time is set to July 1944.

It's listed in armor, I think as the H-39 Hotchkiss (captured French tank), or something like that.

They aren't very good tanks at all. They're pretty slow for a light tank. With only two men, if the commander becomes killed, the driver abandons the tank. Also, the turret is depressingly slow, 37mm gun reloads slowly, and you don't get multiple shots at once like with the 37mm flak gun.

About all they're useful for is killing halftracks and other light armor that can't fight back.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska