Im back! (Whoope doo....lol)

Hello all,

I have been busy working, lounging, and busy playing with my new 350hp toy. tongue.gif

I want to take this opportunity to publicly appologize to Bil Hardenburger for not finishing up our game. And anyone else I cut off. You win...you are the master I am but the pupil. :D

TBlaster...did you get your trophy yet? Please post a pic if you want.

I also want to take a small poll to see if anyone would be interested in another AKoTM tournament?

The trophy will be bigger and better than the first one.

Wow! How things change when you leave for a month or two...looks good though.

I just want to say hi to everyone I know out there...that means you DEF BUNION!

I'm looking forward to hearing your comments, jeers, flames, whatnot.

Duke brother!!!!!

Wazup.

I have been wallowing in sorrow for the last 3 months cause I didnt win the AKOTM trophy.

But I dried my tears and carried on.........

Moving to Mannheim Germany on the 14th.

Ship my computer on the 7th. But I do want to play the next CM AKOTM!!!!!

I guess I'll be back up on line around the end of May or mid June. If you don't want to wait for me, I understand. But if you can, count me in.

I suggest making it a little smaller this time. Like the first twelve.

First come, first serve. Also make more severe penalties for slackers.

Or, if you do keep it at 20 or so players, make the maps smaller, and 25 turns with around 1000-1500 points.

Good to see you haven't died from Gulf War illness.

Hey DEF...goin' back to der vaterland eh? As for waiting for you...no problem, because as of now no-one is showing any interest in another AKoTM. smile.gif

If we did have another one, the rules would change somewhat, thats for sure. Artillery being the most potent killer in the game would have to be curbed somewhat. I still think 3000 points is fine, in order to have one reserve "unit/element" and to prevent being "bowled" over just because you lost ONE key element. Arty would be limited to 1 155/150mm spotter + 81's and 75's OR 2, 120mm spotters + 81's and 75's. Something along those lines...I'll work out that part later if I can get some interest in the tourney.

Of course, everything else is fair game, unless all the players want to limit some other element.

What do you think DEF?

Anyone else out there interested or have ideas?

I think it sounds good.

You could even adopt the rules from Fionns 75/76 rules and modify them a little to fit your style. It forces you to use tactics and terrain wisely. You have come up with a fair but stern penalty for slackers. I dont have any suggestion for this one.

As for the interest in another AKOTM.....

Maybe you could post a thread with the appropriate title instead of some corney ass saying like "I'm back whoopde doo...." :D

Being that probably nobody really cares.... :D