CanadianTank Crew icon - trivia time

Just in case anyone is interested - I know some of the German and American face unit icons are colourized versions of wartime photos - but the photo of the Canadian tank crew is actually a currently serving Warrant Officer in the Canadian Army. He is currently serving overseas - I emailed him a copy of the bitmap and he was quite surprised to see himself! My friend is a fellow uniform collector and author, and the photo that BTS used was from an article my friend did on Canadian Kangaroos in WW II. You can see the Kangaroo cap badge on the beret and the distinctive crew overall. He posed for a reconstruction in all this wartime kit. It's a great photo, and I don't think my friend minds - maybe BTS can recognize him by using his last name for a Canadian unit in future CM games?

Be interesting to know where some of the other ones came from - I recognize at least three of the German icons from Squadron Signal books, or Brian Davis' Uniforms and Insignia of the German Army. Anyone else want to ID the others?