Sturmdtiger, I think you will be pleasantly surprised......

Hello everyone. Over the weekend, I purchased a book called "RHINELAND 1945" I found cool ideas for scenarios and all of that, Great for that kind of thing, but guess whats more surprising. Apparently, not all the Sturmtigers were on the Eastern front. Heh heh. One such Sturmtiger was found abandoned after using up its ammunition, it was found on the 28, february 1945 during the US 9th armys advance. So why did BTS use the Sturmtiger in CM: B2B instead of both? Probably because this was the only one ever used on the Western Front or its just that they forgot....

P.S. I highly reccomend this book, for scenarios, maps and tons of info on the advance into Germany, : Written by Ken Ford, its a Osprey, and its ISBN is:1 84176 276b, and its called "The Rhineland 1945"

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" HIrschi :D

[ 07-02-2001: Message edited by: niles ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xavier:

I think ST saw action ONLY on the western front (and during the Warsaw uprising)...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xavier is correct. The one ST to see action on the Eastern Front was a prototype and was returned to Germany at the end of August, 1944.

BTS didn't include the ST in CM1 because they ran out of time and it didn't make the cut.