Scenario suggestions

BTS,

This probably was mentioned before, but it would be nice if we could set up reinforcements to show up randomly from one of a number of locations, e.g. North or South of the map instead of just from one set location. e.g. that would mean we could set up 2 or more Reinforcement 1 flags, and the computer would randomly decide, at the time reinforcements are slated to appear, which flag is the right one for that particular game. It would add an element of surprise in some scenarios.

It would be nice too if we could make them enter as a column / convoy vs. in a random configuration. Maybe that's been done already, I notice that units appear relatively organized, e.g. squads inside half tracks, and so on.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by patboivin:

1) ... set up reinforcements to show up randomly from one of a number of locations,

2)It would be nice too if we could make them enter as a column / convoy vs. in a random configuration.

1) You can pretty much do this already since there are 5 reinforcement slots for each side.

You will know exactly what units will arrive where, but not when (unless specified).

If one keeps the chance of arriving down, then there will be a good spread in time for the different reinforcement slots to activate.

2) I agree on this one. Now they're spread totally random without coherance.

Cheers

Olle

------------------

Webmaster of Combat Mission för svensktalande, a CM site in Swedish. Norwegians, Finns, Danes and Icelanders are also welcome as members, others can still enjoy pictures and downloads.

Strategy is the art of avoiding a fair fight...

Detta har kånntrollerats av Majkråsofft späll-tjäcker.

What I would like to be able to do is to set up QB battles with rivers and bridges on the map. Now it seems the only way to get them is do a custom map.