Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Churchill VIII Guns

Ok, somebody please provide me some facts, which indicates the Curchill VIII had a very very vunerable gun. Out of the past 10 times I have used this tank, It has had its gun damaged 8 out of those 10. Thats 80%. It is only a matter of time before its gun gets damaged. I highly doubt its gun was damaged that often in real life. Again, someone point me to some facts to prove this , or, BTS , fix it! :mad:

I once had a paintball fly down the muzzle of my barrel and burst in the chamber. I couldn't find any hit, so I kept on firing. Thats when I discovered my buddies paint shell fragments inside of my paint gun. What a surprise!

I think you've had some bad luck is all. The gun isn't impregnal like the armor on the Churchill VIII.

Test it out if you are unsure. I just tested it and in 40 PZIV hits on 40 Churchhills 8 damaged the weapon at 1400 yards. Thw Church may magnify gun damage accounts since few tanks can take a barrage of hits like it can and survive, so its the gun that eventually goes.