US Para 44 Mod

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

I hate to disappoint you, Scipio, after you put in so much fine work, but that ain't what the 101st. wore when they jumped into Normandy. SFAIK, they didn't wear it at any time in the ETO.

Michael<hr></blockquote>

A lot of his uniforms are unhistoric, but they still kick@##. Sometimes you just need a change of pace, and its nice to throw something different on your troops. Besides not every vehicle mod out there is historic.

Scipio you just keep doing what your doing, some of us like enjoy your mods alot.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shatter:

Scipio you just keep doing what your doing, some of us like enjoy your mods alot.

<hr></blockquote>

You can be sure. :cool:

I guess Michaels post is only a missunderstanding - I have written this is a historic camo.

a) This camo pattern was worn by US forces in WWII. But mostly on the pacific theatre. So it is a historic US WWII camo.

B) It is NOT the historic camo for the US paratroopers.

[ 10-28-2001: Message edited by: Scipio ]</p>

Scipio, I sent you an e-mail about one of your uniform mods at Warfare HQ. I can't download the Tan&Water43 uniform. The link to it downloads the uniform mods next to it, which is the Bulgarian Sommer Forest pattern.

Could you either fix it or maybe it send it to me??? smile.gif

Thanks

Shatter

Originally posted by Shatter:

[QB]

A lot of his uniforms are unhistoric, but they still kick@##. Sometimes you just need a change of pace, and its nice to throw something different on your troops. Besides not every vehicle mod out there is historic.

Scipio you just keep doing what your doing, some of us enjoy your mods alot.

Scopio…Looks great! The Cammo is historically correct for some US Units in Normandy. Combat Engineers from I think the 2nd Armored Division used the full cammo battle dress…ala the Marines in the Pacific. The pattern was dropped after several months as the Combat Engineers were apparently being mistaken for Waffen SS Soldiers. Several cases of fratricide later the full cammo was dumped in favor of the less flamboyant battle dress.