Earlier autosave

This has happened to me countless times. We discuss terms, buy units.. it can be a relatively large battle, and we spend a good 15 or 20 minutes setting everything up. We're almost ready to hit go. Everything is great. -- WOOPS, disconnected. We just wasted a whole half hour.

Autosave doesn't kick in until the end of the first full turn.

I request that the autosave happy immeadiately after the two clients connect and buy forces - the map data is saved, and the units each side bought is saved. That way, if the connect drops, at least they can go back to the same map with the same units.

This also prevents people from 'accidently' getting disconnected to get a new map thats more favorable to them.

And, if at all possible, occasional (once every 5 minutes or so) transfer of unit positions from the client to the server. This would help enourmously, because I know I've personally lost alot of time setting things up and getting disconnected by uncontrollable factors, to be really annoyed that the autosave had not yet kicked in.

Or, at the very least, set the autosave to save after units are placed, rather than after the first turn, but if at all possible, please implement what I said above.