Still waiting...

I ordered the game on 29 November 2000. The

game according to Matt send on 04 December 2000. I emailed Matt and he said they will

send it again.

I would just like to know what the current status status is. It's hard to wait one and a half months for this great game.

JJ Loots

Johannesburg, South Africa

Blitz,

Must be because you live way over there in South Africa. They dont call it snail mail for nothing. I read some strings where people in Canada were waiting 7 and 8 weeks. Why that long for Canada I have no idea. I live in Florida and I received it on the 3rd day from the time of order. I can assure you of one thing. This is game is worth the wait. Assuming you like wargames that is. Anyway, I hope you see your game soon.

~Skott~

Guest MantaRay

Man, I feel for you Blitz. Waiting is the hardest part, and may I say since this is the first post I have seen from you, you patience is amazing. 95% of the people would have gone postal by now here.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blitzbreker:

What is happening now, i don't get any

response/reply from BTS or Matt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He/they might be taking a day or two off, or not have immediate access to the records of what shipped when. Relax for a few days, play the demo a bunch more, and if you don't hear by monday or tuesday bug them again. BTS has consistently demonstrated great customer service, but they're only a few people so they can get overloaded.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blitzbreker:

What is happening now, i don't get any

response/reply from BTS or Matt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you e-mail them or are you waiting for them to reply here? If your waiting to see a reply here I should let you know its 2:20 am on the east coast of the US

Guest KwazyDog

Hi Blitz,

Ive passed your request on to Steve whom has been busy for the past few days. Im sure he will get back to you as soon as possible.

Dan