My articles at COMBAT MISSIONS-an apology-and retraction.....(Its Long)

Yes over the monthes have taken your..uh..ahem comments and I am actually agreeing with your comments (MOstly on the Volksgrenadiers!) THe articles were rushed, and thrown together fast I admit it, but RESEARCH WAS DONE NON THE LESS!! Yes proofreading was not on my mind at the time, finals were (WHICH I PASSED--no comments from you stalins organ) But much of the information was taken from the handbook on German military forces, and if you go threw that book you uptight gits out there will be furios at some of the historicle errors, it was compile March 15, 1945 and has many mistakes that contradict many things said in other books by respectible historians etc. My weapons info was from a book by Ian Hogg, who appears on the History channel alot, and yes The Germans did use Soviet sub-machine guns on the WESTERN FRONT so tongue.gif and JAmes R. Arnold also said so.. did pour reaserch in and did rush, YES there were a few TRIVIAL inaccuracys and many rushed errors, and for that I am sorry and desreve ten lashes, But it was reaserched so there, but the Volkssturm was very rushed and to you who said " I once killed a elite british Parachute squad with one unit of Volkssturm" well sir you failed to mention if you made the VS elite aswell! Yes the VS was rushed very much so and i regreted sending it to manx as soon as I pressed enter. Also, the StuG info was entirely from the German Handbook on Military forces, YES it is out dated, and alot of info today contradicts quite a few things in that book, the books section on VGDs is very different from a hand book on German infantry written by some other git, I now wished I used it AND am once again sorry for rushing it and not taking my time, Also to the cowards who e-mailed MANX your comments I will say tongue.gif because you didnt have the guts or inclination to email ME the Author. That was low, but it was researched, but rushed, so I APPOLOGIZE for the erronious nature of them even with research you can make mistakes, and I am sorry I didnt take my time either, so there I said it. Thank You... smile.gif

-Fieldmarshall