TCMHQ - New Mods & Sceanrios

Guest Tom

140701.jpg

Gentlemen ,

another mod- and scenarioslut weekend:

1.) SdKfz 7/1 & 7/2 Flak Halbkettenfahrzeug ( HiRes )by Marcus Bloess ( Mike8g ). New gun protection shields are not included ( an update is under construction ) , but it looks also great with Tiger´s German Flak Mod. You can find the new toy in my " Axis Armor " section.

2.) Ed " Tanks a lot " Kinney´s Super HiRes Stone Building Modpack ( 10 MB ) featuring eight new small buildings including the latest improvements ( brighter roof , some brightness corrections on the buildings etc. ). Get it from the " Buildings " mod pages.

3.) My own " US Army divisional shoulder sleeve insignia " mod for DD´s US uniforms ( batch files included !) With just one mouseclick you can assign your GI´s to the following US divisions:

US INFANTRY DIVISIONS:

1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 28 29 30 34 35 36 42 44 45 63 65 66 69 70 71 75 76 78 79 80 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 97 99 100 102 103 104 106

US AIRBORNE DIVISIONS:

13 17 82 101

US ARMORED DIVISIONS:

represented by a generic icon.

4.) " 29 Let´s go " a brand new operation by Franko , introducing units from the 29th US Infantry Div. against veterans from the 3. Fallschirmjaeger Div. in Bocage country. Important: this version can also be played against the computer( no tournament save )

5.) " Forbach " a new historical operation by Juan Lopez Letamendi. On the 18.02.1945 the " Trailblazers " had to capture a minor city near the French/German boarder to open the path into the Saar Valley.

6.) A small add-on to my " King of the Hill " scenario. I got a mail from Groundpounder who rated this scenario as " too easy to win for the GI´s ". So I made a special " King of the Hill - Hardcore version "( now included in the zip )and sent it back to Groundpounder. His reaction ( " I will buy a beer for the first guy who could win this hellish scenario " ) encourages me to release the stuff :D

7.) All tank- and vehicle mods have finally moved to a new server. I apologize for all the broken links during the last days ( my modem was killed and I was unable to finish the work in time ).

Cheers

Tom

[ 07-14-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]

That's great news Tom, thank you for the divisional insignia mod in particular. I've been looking forward to that one since you mentioned it awhile back. Also keep up the good work on your website it's one of the best out there.

Dave ,

yes , nice idea , but I have no reference pics for that. Was there just a " simple " french flag as shoulder sleeve insignia ???

BTW: another problem: is there a separate bmp file for the left arm of the 1944 US paratrooper ??? ( seen from the soldiers perspective ) or does he use the 1944 US Infantry arm bmp ?

Cheers

Tom

[ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]