Is this normal, BTS

I don't want to sound rude or anything, you guys have made a great game(or at least a great demo).

But it's been over a month since I ordered CMBO and I haven't heard anything, even though I've sent you guys four e-mails.

Now I know you guys are probably busy with other things but if you tell me something I'd appreciate it.

A fan in the Midwest

smile.gif

I don't want to sound rude or anything, you guys have made a great game(or at least a great demo).

But it's been over a month since I ordered CMBO and I haven't heard anything, even though I've sent you guys four e-mails.

Now I know you guys are probably busy with other things but if you tell me something I'd appreciate it.

A fan in the Midwest

smile.gif

Guest Babra

No, that's not normal. Their customer service is first-rate, but they've been getting busier and busier these days. I'm sure they'll be in touch shortly.

Guest Babra

No, that's not normal. Their customer service is first-rate, but they've been getting busier and busier these days. I'm sure they'll be in touch shortly.

Yes guest2567, please email (assuming you havent already( with your Full name, Address, products ordered and crerdit card expiration date (VERY important) and the date that you placed the order and I will see what I can find out for you.

Two other bits of info that are helpful is

* Did you receive the automated email confirming that your order (it really just confirms that you ENTERED a order and nothing else)

and

* Has a charge shown up yet on your credit card bill? If it has then the problem is usually one of delivery (wrong address, lost in the mail etc...)

Get me all that info ASAP and I will do what I can until we get this resolved.

Thanks!

Madmatt

p.s. Yes thats email ME directly at Matt@battlefront.com

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Yes guest2567, please email (assuming you havent already( with your Full name, Address, products ordered and crerdit card expiration date (VERY important) and the date that you placed the order and I will see what I can find out for you.

Two other bits of info that are helpful is

* Did you receive the automated email confirming that your order (it really just confirms that you ENTERED a order and nothing else)

and

* Has a charge shown up yet on your credit card bill? If it has then the problem is usually one of delivery (wrong address, lost in the mail etc...)

Get me all that info ASAP and I will do what I can until we get this resolved.

Thanks!

Madmatt

p.s. Yes thats email ME directly at Matt@battlefront.com

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]