Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A kind soul needed.

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

Can someone tell me if all of the pics and buttons show up for my site. Screwing around with Dreamweaver at the moment, just want to see if it all comes up

http://members.nbci.com/cm_army/index2.htm

Thx,

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror

MantaRay, I noticed something odd with your site graphics. When I first loaded the site, the links to the site pages (ie Main, Record, PLA history...) along the side of the page loaded on the left. However, after I scrolled up and down, they were on the right. Odd, huh? Also, the stars on these links sometimes cover up the text. For example, on your Red Army Times link, there's a star over the e in Red.

Looks like a great webpage, and an excellent resource once my mind gets into the CM2 track.

I'm using Netscape 4.7 on a mac, btw

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 02-16-2001).]

Guest MantaRay

Thx Gustav, I have reworked this site so many times, by now I should be a professional hehe, but alas no.

And I was already changing the buttons, just used those to experiment. smile.gif

The only reason i am doing this is because a friend on mine got a different HTML editor and gave me his copy of this (and Flash and Fireworks) and man is it different. Wife is gonna chew my butt as I failed to go to work today just to sit here and screw with it.

And I could only hope for it to be a good source of info for the Red Army. I don't believe it will ever be of the magnitude of say a Jason Pipes page, as China is super hard to find info on for their modern day military, not to mention WWII. Atleast 90% of the sites I have found are not around anymore. May have to do research at the library (gasp) or get lucky and find a few good books on the subject.

Thx again

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror