dumb frame question...

Guest Ace

May I just start out by saying that the discussion forums are an incredible source of information and a great way to putter away my time...

Now for the dumb question smile.gif

Does anyone know how to get rid of the battlefront.com frames?

It happened once spontaneously, and it was SO much easier to read the threads, rather than scrolling back and forth...

I was hoping there might be a preferences setting (either on the site, IE, or netscape) that would allow you to turn it off. Even if they could only be made smaller, it might help.

I've tried increasing the resolution, which works, but I prefer to play CM on a lower setting.

There's probably nothing that can be done, but I thought I would ask anyway...

Thanks russelmz! Looks much better. I guess going through the battlefront.com home page stuck me with the frames. I can actually see the topic urls now too...

Originally posted by Ace:

Thanks russelmz! Looks much better. I guess going through the battlefront.com home page stuck me with the frames. I can actually see the topic urls now too...

shift + click on a link to kill frames...hahahaha!

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Originally posted by Ace:

May I just start out by saying that the discussion forums are an incredible source of information and a great way to putter away my time...

Now for the dumb question smile.gif

Does anyone know how to get rid of the battlefront.com frames?

It happened once spontaneously, and it was SO much easier to read the threads, rather than scrolling back and forth...

I was hoping there might be a preferences setting (either on the site, IE, or netscape) that would allow you to turn it off. Even if they could only be made smaller, it might help.

I've tried increasing the resolution, which works, but I prefer to play CM on a lower setting.

There's probably nothing that can be done, but I thought I would ask anyway...

Just right click and open it in a new window.