Just two little questions please

Hi,

I have two little questions smile.gif

1/ Why german tanks in CM don't have flexible MG ?

2/ If I have a tank which is firing HE rounds, and need suddenly an AP round. What happens in CM ? Does the reloading of the gun

take more time to change the ammo?

Thank you

1) The configurations you find in CM are usually reflective of the majority of real-life cases. In other words, I don't think German tanks historically used flexible machineguns. A few doubtlessly did, but it was not usual. However, you will find that the enclosed assault guns such as the Sturmgeschutz and Hetzer do have a flexible MG42, because this was more common. Essentially it was for close defence, but in CM you can use it for offensive purposes.

2) A search would most certainly turn up a few discussions about this. My intuition tells me that CM does not model rounds in the breech, only the time it takes to load and fire a round once the need has been established.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xavier:

2/ If I have a tank which is firing HE rounds, and need suddenly an AP round. What happens in CM ? Does the reloading of the gun

take more time to change the ammo?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

from what i have read here, CM does not have a cerain "round" in the breech. so if your pounding a building and a tank shows up, all the wait is for you gun to reload, and the time is not lengthened. not as realistic as it could be, but just another small detail.