Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

need help

no matter what resolution I play in the beret on my British tankers and airborne troops is gone. also, with weather graphics on full I can't see rain or fog. I know these worked when I first got the game last summer. is there a bmp file I've lost somewhere and can I get one somewhere else.

I found out that when I delete the Pref. file to change resolution I get two choices for 640x480 and the one will show the berets and rain but the ability to pan around is so much slower than in higher res. any help?

You happen to have a legacy VooDoo card in your system, along with your primary? I use a GeForce2 MX, but also have a VooDoo2 for older Glide only games. When I go through preferences, it runs through both cards, with the Voodoo going first. Straight up, Voodoo2 sucks for this game. No fog, ugly smoke... but if you're not careful and just take the first run through, that's what you get. Just skip through the first time until 640x480 wraps around again, and then it will be addressing your primary card. Maybe that will help? Also ensure you have fog/weather affects enabled in the game, perhaps you mis**** a Shift- command? Hope this helps.

bigmac out!

------------------

All CM All the time!

The Dogs of War CM Club

http://members.tripod.com/johnnocmdow/