Fallshirmjager Blue?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

That is one good looking uniform. I would love to use it if you get it posted. I sure hope they come out with a way we can switch uniforms in CMMOS. It sounds like it to me so here's hoping.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lcm1947,

I hate to say this, but HAVEN'T YOU BEEN LISTENING????

I have a German Uniform RuleSet and associated uniform files that will be on its way to Manx and Madmatt.

Ironically I have a uniform included that I made called FJ Blue-water. It is a cut and pasted job using a trouser texture from some other mod using the gear from Andrew's Splinter FJ mod.

I'd post a picture, but apparently the free hosting site's server is down.

I've been listing Maximus tongue.gif but I don't understand half of what you guys say. If you wouldn't use all that computer jargon it would help but hey I realize that's my problem. No insult or smartest intended. ;) I greatly appreciate what you all are doing. So great we will be able to switch uniforms too. Man, make my day! Could you please hurry? We are waiting you know? :D

I forgot what I had intended to say. Got side tracked by Maximus's post above. Anyway I was going to say that I can't believe there's so little response to this mod. It is truely excellent and I for one want it. Actually it's down right kick ass. That's a lovely expression of mine. The up bringing I suppose. Anyway please do get it posted. smile.gif

I've been listing Maximus tongue.gif but I don't understand half of what you guys say. If you wouldn't use all that computer jargon it would help but hey I realize that's my problem.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What computer jargon? What do you think I have been saying when I say a German Uniform RuleSet? RuleSets are what CMMOS uses to swap files. When you get my RuleSet, you will be able to swap between MANY different uniforms and sub-options with just the click of a mouse.

Well then cool! OK, OK now I understand. You would just have to be on this end of it to understand me I guess. That is going to be so fantastic I can't wait. I normally don't stay up till 1:10AM but it's hard to keep away from this board in case somebody does something I don't want to miss it. But anyway I understand now and thank you for all your help these past two days. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bfamily33:

German_Paratroops.jpg

While I imagine they did not frequently fight without their camo smocks, it sure is a nice looking uniform. I remember Michael Caine's folks fighting in these in the Eagle has Landed.

Hey Fox, any chance of doing a really really nice version?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad there's no picture :(

I take it you're asking for a Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse uniform mod. I suppose I could do one, but I'll have to face the wrath of Maximus and his German uniform ruleset. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Too bad there's no picture :(

I take it you're asking for a Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse uniform mod. I suppose I could do one, but I'll have to face the wrath of Maximus and his German uniform ruleset. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well actually it's no big deal. I was just wanting to get that tanwater in there so I could send it off to Gordon to get the thing released as soon as possible. It's pretty easy to write another rule and set up the naming convention. I'd probably use _FJ_Flieger and for the helmet, just _Flieger.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well actually it's no big deal. I was just wanting to get that tanwater in there so I could send it off to Gordon to get the thing released as soon as possible. It's pretty easy to write another rule and set up the naming convention. I'd probably use _FJ_Flieger and for the helmet, just _Flieger.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know there's no big deal, I'm just funnin' ya. tongue.gif

Now go find Gordon and make a Mac version of CMMOS!!!! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bfamily33:

German_Paratroops.jpg

While I imagine they did not frequently fight without their camo smocks, it sure is a nice looking uniform. I remember Michael Caine's folks fighting in these in the Eagle has Landed.

Hey Fox, any chance of doing a really really nice version?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean something like this, right?

flieg_2.jpg

Refined the tunic. Added groovy early war shield and eagle to helmet. Looking good! :D

blue2.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue4.jpg

I'm not sure if I got the decals on the right sides of the helmet. No doubt some grog will point me in the right direction

Um...wait a second...why am I doing this? :confused:

Didn't someone ask for these a while ago? Response? tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

I'm not sure if I got the decals on the right sides of the helmet. No doubt some grog will point me in the right direction

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your right they are wrong. :D The stirps go the other way...if I remember correctly...I will check in my FJ book. ;)

Just joking. :D

Now it's looking good. Really like all the extra's. It really just makes the mod. yeah, I for one would like to use them and if Maximus comes out with the rule set it'll be just great to be able to change between uniforms. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that's no problem. I wrote up a new one for one of Scipio's new uniforms last night in a matter of minutes.

Outstanding then in regards to the rule sets. We will never get bored with uniforms in the game after you get that done. Also were you actually going to add some web gear to Scipio's excellent looking uniforms and if so you will let us know when and where? :D