Maximus & Magua - Any more Uniform mods for us?

Hey,

You two have put out the absolute best uniform mods going around to date, so are we going to see more any time soon? Not to slight DD, or any others (in fact I am using several of DD's unis right now), but I would love to have full sets (summer/winter) from either of you. If I could write a batch file, I'd put one of those together for Magua's 44/45 Brits. Anyone else out there feel up to it?

Maximus, at one point you said you at least had some Fallschirmjagers that were finished/near finished. Any word on those?

And yes, I play the game all the time, I'm not just a mod addict... Really. No, seriously. wink.gif

Keep up the good work.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

CM Recon

Hey,

Well that is sad to hear. I was looking forward to some better duds for the Green Devils. I am using the mod from CM Outpost right now with the extended jump smocks, but that doesn't really sit right for the time frame of CM:BO since the Fallschirmjagers weren't jumping anymore. Plus, its lo-res...

Had to switch back to the Improved FeldGrau for the Heer because DD's camo was causing a weird shimmer effect all over the sleeves that was driving me nuts. Plus, camo on Heer troops wasn't all that common. But again, lo-res... =P

Oh well, patience I guess.

How about Magua? Any word for the hi-res mod starved out here? We know you have skies and terrain on the production line, but what about more vehicles or troops?

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

CM Recon

[This message has been edited by Jagdcarcajou (edited 02-11-2001).]

The Fallschrimjager uniform you speak of was nothing more than a cut and paste job on the BTS original. I had just cut the entire sleeve camo texture and pasted it over the pants texture for a full uniformed camo look. Nothing really special. But all that was before DD's uni's came out.

Hi, I hope to get some GI's finished next though I will stick with mainly lo-res textures (they are much quicker to make !) and mix in some hi-res parts where necessary (like with the helmets). There will be '44 and '45 variants again plus tankers with maybe a couple of versions for each (just how many shades of olive drab is there?)

Cheers

Hi, I hope to get some GI's finished next though I will stick with mainly lo-res textures (they are much quicker to make !) and mix in some hi-res parts where necessary (like with the helmets). There will be '44 and '45 variants again plus tankers with maybe a couple of versions for each (just how many shades of olive drab is there?)

Cheers